Kadha/ Decoction – The immune system booster for cold & virus
Till the time COVID’19 vaccine is not prepared, what is expected from us is to take care of our self and our immune system.
A kadha is one such thing which can help us to strengthen our immune system. Kadha or decoction consists of herbs and spices known to naturally heal the body from toxins and diseases.
The ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy is purposed with developing education, research and propagation of indigenous alternative medicine system in India. The AYUSH ministry has also provide following Ayurveda immunity promoting measures:
- Take Chyavanprash: It is a nutritive and delicious jam that has been prevailed in Ayurveda. It can be taken with warm milk or water and even as spread on bread. It helps in revitalizing cells. Adult can consume 1 – 2 tea spoons and kids can take 1/2 tea spoon once or twice daily in the morning and evening.
- Drink herbal tea/ Decoction/ kadha: Take it once or twice a day. It is not a preventive measure but also corrective one. Its a herb and cab be prepared by various ingredients. The kadha recipe as follow: Boil a glass of water add into below mention ingredients for 7 minutes. Finally strain it and add honey as per taste.
- Tulsi ( badil 4-5 leaves) ,
- Dalchini ( Cinnamon 1/2 TSP),
- Kalimirch ( black pepper 3pc powder)
- Shunthi ( dry ginger 1/2 TSP)
- Black Munakka ( Black Raisins 4-5 Pc)
Try this and reap a medicinal benefits.
- Golden milk: Take a half a spoon Haldi ( turmeric) powder in 150 ml hot milk once or twice in a day.